It’s that time of year again when we bring together students, educators, professional designers and art directors to review the portfolios of graduating AIGA student members. Students who will be graduating in 2015 may sign up to get in-depth, professional feedback on their portfolios from area professionals who can offer industry insight and advice.
This year, only 60 STUDENT AND 60 PROFESSIONAL SPOTS ARE AVAILABLE!
Cash awards of $500 will be made to the top three portfolios—two in design, and one in illustration/photography.
Students can register at:
- Continental breakfast with coffee and juices will be provided
- Please arrive in business casual attire
- Resumes and business cards, though not required, are recommended to bring along with your book
- Participants will have a table space approximately 3 x 5ft. on which to display their portfolios
- Show only your best work—ten to twelve pieces with a maximum of fifteen
- Plan to bring your own laptop to present a digital portfolio.
Please contact us at email@example.com with questions or portfolio submissions. If you are submitting your portfolio for consideration, please email a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday, April 5th at 6pm after you have filled out the registration form.