Full-Time Paid Internship – $10.50/Hour
Designing Digitally, Inc. is in search of a Summer Intern Graphic Designer to join our team for the 2016 Summer. This person should be strong in User Interface Design and interactivity development utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite for both graphics and is able to digitally draw.
You will have the opportunity to help build graphic artwork including the following aspects:
- Drawing Characters and Digital Landscapes
- Create Corporate Collateral – Brochures, Billboards, Banners, Catalog, Web Layouts
- Creative User Interfaces & Website Layouts
- Buttons and other E-Learning Graphics
- Website designs for Web Portals
- Develop branding media material & motion graphics
- Create graphical user interfaces
You will work on innovative projects and brand-oriented development while working alongside the team at Designing Digitally, Inc. You will be responsible for creating designs that represent our clients both professionally and creatively.
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas and also design the rational and specific functionality of user interface design.
- Effectively conceptualize, design, and create high-quality custom visuals
- Design and create icons, typography, graphical user interfaces, print projects, and animated ads
- Create visual designs and user interface designs that address business, brand, market, and user requirements, including design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, and interface elements.
- Create art assets (buttons, trophies, icons, indicators, image collages, etc.) needed within the project
- Work with the internal team (project managers and/or quality assurance personnel) to ensure design criteria is met and make necessary revisions.
- Must be a college student attending a Graphic Design or Design related degree.
- Compelling portfolio that shows strong and innovative design. Should include URLs of websites and samples of work for interface design
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- You must supply a portfolio and examples of your graphic and interactive media work to be considered! We are looking to fill this position ASAP for the summer.
DDINC Website: http://www.designingdigitally.com