Atomic Robot is a Cincinnati-based mobile development consultancy that builds native iOS and Android apps for everyone from startups to the enterprise. Our team focuses on native app design and development for clients ranging from funded startups to Fortune 100 companies. We’re constantly exploring new ways of leveraging technology from speech to VR to wearables to solve real world problems. We are looking for a graphic design intern to join our team for Summer 2017.
What you’ll do…
– Become familiar with the iOS Human Interface Guidelines, Android Material Design Guide, and current mobile design trends
– Work with our app teams to create wireframes, prototypes and user interface designs for iOS and Android mobile apps using Sketch and/or Photoshop
– Assist the app teams with art production of app assets and provide visual QA
– Participate in designing graphics for marketing materials including web, social media and print
– Research new design techniques, tools, and best practices and share that knowledge with the team
Who you are…
– Passionate about mobile and creating beautiful, intuitive user experiences
– Proficient with Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator
– Excellent communication skills
– Enjoys learning new things
– Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to drive projects to a successful completion
– Other people describe you as empathetic, detail oriented and striving for excellence
Atomic Robot is located in Mason, Ohio.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a short note about why you would be perfect for our team and links to samples of your work or online portfolio. We regret that we are only able to respond to those selected for an interview.