This Butler County group is seeking a graphic design intern for the fall. The successful applicant would work at least 20 hours/week on site in Hamilton from mid- to late-August until December. This is a PAID internship, allowing for experience in print and digital graphic design work. If you have the right qualifications and time, send your resume/portfolio to the Vice President of Marketing, Danielle Webb, at Dwebb@community-first.org.
- The Design co-op will be a part of our Marketing team. This team manages all internal and external communication for Community First and its four component companies. The co-op with work along side the department designer and copywriter and report to the VP of Marketing. Responsibilities include:
- Designing Publications, Marketing Materials, Ads and other print pieces
- Helping edit, design and manage websites and blogs
- Managing social media post and e-news
- Editing/Managing short video projects to be used, Touchtown, TvHamilton and websites
- Maintaining brand identities and own brand strategy
- Support implementation of various marketing plans through visual & digital development
Community First Solutions is the parent company of Colonial, Community Behavioral Health, Community First Pharmacy and Partners in Prime, Community First Solutions touches more than 40,000 Butler County residents annually. We are one of the leading providers of mental health and behavioral services in the region, the largest provider of Meals on Wheels in Butler County, the operator of two top-ranked senior living communities and the founder of the second non-profit pharmacy in the nation.