Cloverleaf. Let’s work together.
WHO: Cloverleaf is a venture-backed Cincinnati-based startup that’s all about using data, analytics, and psychology content to make every team a thriving team.
WHY: People do their best work on thriving teams. A thriving team is a diverse one, where differences are appreciated, each person’s value is known, and communication is strong. Cloverleaf exists to unleash every person on every team to do their best work. Our technology is proven to help develop stronger relationships and communication, which in turn improves overall team productivity.
WHAT: Cloverleaf is seeking a Design Intern excited to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver the highest value to our customers, and deliver it beautifully. This role would work closely with our COO, Marketing Manager and Director of Brand.
● Creation of digital and print marketing collateral, assets, and templates that follow our branding guidelines and incorporate our voice and tone.
● Designing reusable report templates for insights we deliver to customers
● Contribute to the UI/UX design of the Cloverleaf application
● Flexibility to create projects that will represent our brand to customers
● Sketch, Illustrator, and/or Photoshop (we use Sketch)
● Ability to adapt design styles for various mediums (digital, print, UI)
● Creative problem solving through design thinking
WHEN: Summer 2019
APPLY: Email Devon at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and any work samples.