Looking for candidates interested in: Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Visual Design, User Research, Usability Testing and more.
The paid internship is 10 weeks long starting early June 2020 and includes:
- An intern team led client project
- Mentorship from a Senior Experience Design team member
- Learning sessions on how an agency works
- Hands on experience with client projects from top brands
- Guidance from myself as they navigate agency life and their summer in Chicago
For the intern project, applicants will be matched with a cross discipline intern team (UX, Visual Designers, Strategy, Account & Project Management etc.) to solve a digital design problem for a client. They will learn design process, roles, design solution, presentation creation and presentation skills.
Applicants should showcase their digital design skills in their portfolio:
- A Visual Designer should show user interface samples like websites, mobile web and apps. All other skills like iconography, illustrations, prototyping, and video editing are a bonus.
- A User Experience portfolio should show user flows, information architecture, interaction design and wireframe samples. All other skills like prototyping, research, and usability testing are a bonus.
Email cover letter, resume, and portfolio to Christin Norris (Miami Design alumni) firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit directly https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/PublicisGroupe/digitas-campus-portal, but email Christin so you can be put at the top of my list to review. Also have opportunities in Boston, Atlanta, Detroit, and New York.
Accepting applications through March 13, 2020