Does the idea of applying your graphic design skills to launch a new business excite you? Would you love to work with a talented team of developers, marketers, and entrepreneurially-minded students to take an idea from concept to prototype and present it before a panel of successful entrepreneurs and industry experts? Furthermore, are you willing to do it all in 48 hours…for course credit!?
If so, we want YOU to participate in Startup Weekend, October 7th-9th. Here’s what you’ll get out of it:
- Access to some of the most successful and entrepreneurial leaders and alumni across various industries.
- Learn and execute on the lean Startup Process.
- Launch a real business.
- Meet other students in diverse areas of expertise such as graphic design, coding, marketing, and finance.
- Develop understanding of the startup process, including funding, market segmentation, and more.
- Exposure to the nationally ranked Institute for Entrepreneurship and opportunities for all continuing your business ideas.
- Plus… All meals/snacks provided AND 1hr course credit for ESP 102.
Graphic design students have been among our best and most valued Startup Weekend participants. This year, we’re calling on YOU!
Find out more about #SWMU and register here: bit.ly/swmu2016
**Register Quick- Last year was a SOLD OUT event!**